Invest in Luxembourg is the operational arm of the agency of economic development for the belgian Luxembourg (Wallonia, Belgium) IDELUX, regarding prospecting and support companies.
Discover the unique partnership that we concluded with The Research Valley Partnership (RVP) of Bryan and College Station (Texas) in order to support the state-of-the-art companies !
THE SCIENCE PARK NOVALIS, THE IDEAL FRONT DOOR
IDELUX and Invest in Luxembourg manage the science park Novalis in Marche in Famenne. A world-class science and technology park with emerging technology business incubator-accelerator facilities and services. Novalis offers a picturesque gateway venue to connect into Europe’s industrial hubs and markets.
Who is concerned ? Through IDELUX at Novalis, emerging technology companies can access innovation economic development resources throughout the Wallonia region of Belgium and the greater European Union. To that end, Novalis features a venture virtual office for emerging technology companies that specialize in the fields of biological and environmental sciences, clean energy, water, life sciences, medical devices, and information-communication technologies.
A PARTNERSHIP WHICH JOINS IN HISTORY
Through connecting the resources of IDELUX and RVP, Texas emerging technology companies have the opportunity to prospect entry into the European market via Novalis. Similarly, companies from Wallonia, Belgium and its Luxembourg province can explore entry into the U.S. market via the RVP’s International Gateway.
Two Luxembourg companies were able to benefit from the partnership : BioTurnkey, new company of Belgian law, and Revatis, spin off specialized in the cellular therapy for horses.
To accelerate a company’s in-country launch and growth, access to IDELUX-Research Valley venture virtual offices and a wide range of assistance are available FREE of charge to qualifying companies for a 90-day period.
- Multilingual support through AWEX, the Wallonia Foreign Trade and Investment Agency
- Assistance with initial prospection of the domestic market
- Connections to early stage investment capital
- Networking with leading professionals and groups in the company’s industry
- Open, co-working office space with secured Wi-Fi access and meeting rooms
- Links with local authorities and university partners
- Outreach to providers on practical and technical matters (business incorporation, regulatory affairs, securing finance and investment capital, hiring personnel, etc.)
Belgique : Rue de la Science, 8 – 6900 Aye - Marche en Famenne
EU : 800 Raymond Stotzer Parkway – College Station, Texas 77845