Enjoying a fantastic location in Aye (Marche-en-Famenne - Belgian Luxembourg), close to 5 major Walloon universities, the Novalis Science Park offers some fantastic opportunities for innovative companies working in life sciences and biotechnology. Each one is 100% committed to a better future.
Explore this flourishing ecosystem!
The Novalis Science Park is home to cutting-edge laboratories offering a high level of security. In partnership with the university world, this park hosts businesses with high added value working in the field of animal and environmental health connected to human health. It is dedicated to areas of biotechnology geared, among other things, towards the fields of immunology and cell therapy. It is also home to a preclinical hub, the only one of its kind in Europe.
At each stage of your development, the Novalis Science Park offers fantastic facilities and solutions to suit your needs.
Businesses that are innovating to combat Covid-19!
A mechatronics design office, MachineSight has just developed a respirator project that costs less than €300 at EpiCURA hospital. The design of this new device will be available to everyone. No patent will be applied for so that it can be reproduced easily by other companies and so save more lives. More info!
This technology company has joined forces with Solidfog Technologies to develop a solution for decontaminating large quantities of FFP2 masks that can be installed directly within production units. This makes it possible to disinfect up to 350 FFP2 masks in a 6-hour cycle. More info !
More innovations at the Novalis Science Park!
REVATIS, a company specialising in cell therapy for horses, continues to expand. This spin-off from Liège University has just entered into a promising partnership agreement with the American-Israeli group Orgenesis. More info!
Investing in the Novalis Science Park = a win-win solution!
Investing in Novalis means benefiting directly from:
- a cross-disciplinary biotech ecosystem dedicated to animal and environmental health;
- a platform for preclinical tests, the only one of its kind in Europe;
- very attractive financial incentives;
- fantastic facilities to suit your needs every step of the way (business centre, business incubators, plots of land);
- the presence of internationally renowned stakeholders from the world of science (CER Groupe, SMB Technology, Revatis etc.);
- a gateway to the American market via a unique partnership with Texas;
- a peaceful, business-friendly social climate;
- a one-stop-shop for any investor (funding, formalities required for your permits; customised support etc.) with IDELUX’s services;
- policies that support the biotech industry;
- a competitive Belgian biopharmaceutical industry (top 2 in Europe in terms of R&D employment and investments, as well as for clinical trials).